Services & Rates
Payment at the time of service: (packages are available upon request)
30 minutes: $70
60 minutes: $120
75 minutes: $150
90 minutes: $180
We are in network with most insurance companies. We will still bill for you even if we are not in-network it is subject to your out of network benefits.
- You are responsible for knowing your massage benefits provided by a licensed massage therapist
- co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of service
- We do not keep track of the number of massages you are allowed vs what you have used, this is your responsibility.
- If you pay cash and wish to be reimbursed by your insurance, request a superbill and you can submit the bill on your own behalf.
Maureen is an L/ATC (Athletic Trainer) who has received extensive training and education in Corrective Exercise. She holds a Masters degree in Human Movement and is a Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. She can assess and design an individualized program for you to return to normal activity.
How can this help, you may ask? Corrective exercise is meant to remedy the cumulative results of stresses placed on the body, it helps to restore and even more importantly, maintain posture, balance, mobility, and stability. This allows the body to move more freely without pain. It addresses inadequate body mechanics.
For more information contact the office
Evaluation and exercises $120
Follow- up/Re-eval with additional exercises $90
Progression of exercises alone: $50
A cancellation with less then 24-hour notice or a no show will result in a $50 fee that will be paid prior to next date of service.
Cancellation fees CANNOT be billed to your insurance and you, the client, are solely responsible for paying them should they arise.
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Injury (motor vehicle)
- 3rd Party Insurance (available w/ terms)
To Use your Insurance:
- Please before making an appointment have a clear understanding about your plans particular benefits.
- We do not provide insurance verifications currently, however this is something we plan to do in the future
- If you call your company you need the following information:
- Name, DOB, insurance ID number
- State you are requesting benefits for massage therapy provided by a licensed massage therapist
- request both in and out of network benefits.
- Medical Massage MUST have a prescription or referral
- Needs to be written by a doctor, chiropractor, or other licensed medical professional.
- Your provider may fax it to 425-776-6969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information required for the prescription:
- Date Issued
- Diagnosis and ICD 10 code
- Number of massages prescribed and for the duration of (ie. 6 visits 1-2 times per week)
- Provider name and physical or electronic signature
- We provide a referral form in the HELPFUL FORMS section.
Please NOTE: Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment or medications. The massage therapist does not diagnose illness or disease, does not prescribe medications, and spinal manipulations are NOT part of massage therapy.